Friday, April 2, 2010

He Makes All Things New

"You have turned my mourning into joyful dancing. You have taken away my clothes of mourning and clothed me with joy." Psalm 30:11

God can take all things and turn them for His glory and His honor.  If you read my blogs, then you know some of what I went through as a young child and a teenager (if you haven't now is a good time to GET READING!!! LOL).  Yet, God in his glory and His awesomeness has now taken those experiences and He USES them so that I can minister to others. He can do the same for all of us.  When we allow him to use those bad things, those things that we feel destroyed us, then we begin to feel not so bad about them...we begin to feel like "wow this is awesome...I know how she/he feels and I can help her/him" God is an awesome God.  Allow Him to strip away the things that you thought were bad and allow him to strategically put you in places and situations so that He can use them to reach others.  That's what we are here for.  THEN, you will see that He has taken your mourning and made it joy...

2 comments:

  1. Looking forward to getting to know you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Stacey. I am actually moving all of my posts to www.iwascreated2worship.wordpress.com
    Check it out and subscribe there. I look fowared to getting to know you as well! :)
    Thanks for reading my thoughts..I hope they will encourage you

    ReplyDelete